Saturday, July 26, 2008

The World’s Best City - BANGKOK!

via Bangkok Guru by Tom on 7/25/08

I'm a born Bangkok man and, rightly so, proud to be living and working here. This is also part of the reason why I started this blog altogether. I believe with a passion that Bangkok is one of the world's best cities for a number of different reasons, be it the lovely food, low cost of living, friendly people, great night life and, yes, beautiful girls. :P

lovely bangkok

I don't know many people who have visited Bangkok and didn't like it, meaning it must be a bloody cool city. And to confirm this, I've got some great news to break to you guys here: Bangkok has been voted the world's best city for 2008 in an online poll by Travel+Leisure magazine, dethroning three-time winner Florence of Italy and beating the crap out of the likes of Sydney, Rome and even New York!

The great results were compiled from votes by tens of thousands of magazine subscribers in a worldwide poll going live between January and March this year. The popular online travel magazine honoured winner Bangkok on 24th July 2008 in New York City.

This is bloody good news for you and me alike. Now I can tell everyone I know that I'm the author of the best blog on the world's best city. How bloody wicked is that hahaha!

worlds best city bangkok

What are your thoughts on this story? Do you think Bangkok deserved such an honour? Of course you must do otherwise you can fuck off! Bangkok rules! :D



0 comments:

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com